I would like to apologize for accidentally sending out to the whole list =
what I had meant as a private reply to Rick Tasco.  I did not mean to =
clutter up everyone's Inbasket twice now, including this apology.

I did not mean anything disrespectful to Lloyd Zurbrigg, whom I have met =
at one or another of the AIS conventions.  He is a very knowledgeable =
irisarian, and I would still be very interested in what his concerns =
were about the bleach affecting the bloom.

David Shannon