SV: SV: Cult: Leaf spots

Thanks for the advise,
Good you mentioned the soil, I was wondering about the same thing.
I have planted the iris in some different places and soils. And i think
those
with the worst outbreak of leafspots was in a place with poor clay.
but the ones planted in fresh soil bought from the garden center,didnt have
so much
leaf spots.

Gunnar