Re: Re:Australian Book

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Re:Australian Book
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:57:48 -0700 (MST)

>Now that they have established a $55.00 AUD value, my twisted mind
>sees it as a $38.50 USD value, and no more.

Shiiping for an item such as a book can be quite expensive to other
countries.After mailing
books and vidoetapes to France,  I think the 12$ additional Grosvenor is
getting to cover postage is
a steal.  Also, the 55$ Australian may be a fixed price there,  but as
exchange rates fluctuate,
the US value may rise or fall depending on currency fluctuations which can
change daily. Mr. Grosvenor
may actually make less on the book by the time funds clear.

SW Ohio, where we are getting a 15" snow for our first of the winter