Re:Australian Book

Duane wrote:
>Is this book available in book stores in Australia, or is it strictly
>being handled publisher direct?....

I saw it today in a large, popular bookstore in Bendigo, 1 copy only,
for $65. I paid the same price last August for mine in Melbourne.
I do think that Graeme Grosvenor has a generous streak. He offered the
book last year for $65 plus postage, direct from the Author, with $50
selection of TBI's thrown in. This offer was (I think) for the period of
1 month for readers of a popular garden magazine. Unfortunately I had my
copy already.

-Jan