Re: Leaf Spot

At 10:59 PM 2/4/98 , you wrote:
>Dear Fellow Irisarians,
>As to leaf spot, I spray my roses on a weekly basis with a good
>fungicide,usually Daconil. I spray the iris at the same time and have no
>problem with leafspot.This has to be done on a weekly basis.
>It works for me.
>Vernon Johnson
>P.O.Box 397

Vernon , am interested  in when you begin your weekly spraying?  Do you
ever alternate Daconil with another fungicide  ? Here in Va. Beach, Va. (
Me thinks we will be drying out from  our most recent Nor Easter for a
while )  I would like to know when I can start  spraying  my brave little
iris bed .  Any info you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.