OT:Pro-NUN-see-AY-shun

Ann Cline wrote:
>I will be the first in line to buy an audio tape in which I
>can listen to the pronunciation (and variations) of names while
>following a
>script.  Please, someone produce a tape (are you online Clarence?)
>Would this
>be a good AIS project?

Perhaps this could be a package deal, with a comprehensive colour chart
thrown in?
The accent of the reader might cause problems.

For my part:
A-ril
SIGH-no-sigh-BEER-ian
Cry-SOG-rah-fees
En-SAR-tah
Tom-AH-tow
Po-TAY-to

Hope these don't offend but they sound more correct in Oz-TRAIL-yuh.

-Jan
Where the kangaroos are eating my roses.