Ref:another book

Dear Iris growers,
          A book I haven't seen mentioned before is 'Perennials' Vol 1
Early Perennials, from the Garden Plant series.Published by MacMillan,
London, 1994. Co-authors Roger Philips and Martyn Rix.
This book has 40 pages devoted to irises of all kinds, with a lot photos
and breeding details of TBI's.
$35 Australian, but let's not get too involved in prices. Volume 2
covers daylilies, amongst many other plants.

-Jan Clark,
in Australia, where I have just picked my last seed pod and discovered
'Status Seeker' returned from the dead.