Re: OT: Encyclopedia on CD-ROM

	I have not seen this book-"Reader's Digest A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden
Plants" ?
But I have purchased " The American Horticultural Society A-Z
Encyclopedia of Garden Plants"  I found it on sale at our local Sam's
Club for $34.95
	A comparable  book is "BOTANICA" published by Barnes&Noble which
includes a cd-rom for Win-tel and Mac.
	Botanica has a slight Australian slant as opposed to AHS A-Z's English
	I purchased Botanica for $49.95 but am told it can be found for half
that.I admit I have not yet had time to try out the CD-ROM

Jim Murrain
8871 NW Brostrom Rd
Kansas City MO 64152
Zone 5/6