RE: Comp-clip art

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Comp-clip art
  • From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:28:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I'm a bit surprised to hear that there isn't much clip art done using =
irises (or many other flowers).

I had given some thought in the past to putting together a notebook of =
designs along with a computer ready floppy containing the jpgs.

My initial queries tho, convinced me that there wouldn't be much call =
for something like this since there was already so much available. (I'll =
admit I haven't looked to see what's out there, since I haven't used =
most of the sketches I've got.)

If you'd like to see some examples of the style of work I do, you can =
find some of the line drawings posted under Stationery on my page.=20

I'd like to hear whether it would be worth the effort to put together a =
project of this sort.

Thanks,
Christy Hensler

THE ROCK GARDEN