Grosvenor's book through Amazon

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Grosvenor's book through Amazon
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:09:31 -0700 (MST)

I got a message from Amazon.com this morning saying that they cannot obtain
Grosvenor's iris book from the publisher. (I presume B&N is in exactly the
same boat.) So now it seems to be confirmed from all directions.

Regards, Tom.

Tom Tadfor Little                   telp@Rt66.com
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/