Re: Grosvenor's book through Amazon

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Grosvenor's book through Amazon
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:20:10 -0700 (MST)

 I got a message from Amazon.com this morning saying that they cannot obtain
 Grosvenor's iris book from the publisher. (I presume B&N is in exactly the
 same boat.) So now it seems to be confirmed from all directions.
 Regards, Tom. >>

If this is exceptionally fine horticulturally it will, no doubt, have American
rights purchased byTimber Press and then you may need  a wheelbarrow full of
money to purchase it!

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4 - Berkshire area