Design Division

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Design Division
  • From: Curt Marble <cmarble@tiac.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:01:06 -0700 (MST)

Rusty wrote:

> Also, I
>signed up for one category in the design division of the show in
>April... and this is when I got a bit discouraged, because this is my
>first year doing this,

Alright Rusty!  Perhaps my favorite competitor in the design division of the
iris shows has been Andy Wheeler (now 19yrs).  Over the last four or more
years, we have had wonderful times (I think Andy would agree) learning from
and helping each other.  If I can be of any help to you, please email me.

Kathy Marble
Harvard, MA   zone 5