Leaf Spot

Dear Fellow Irisarians,
Loyd asked about when I started to spray Daconil on my roses and iris.
I start at rose pruning time. Around March 1st.Then I continue every
week until freezing weather.
I haven't used anything other than Daconil,thus far. However I plan to
try Banner-Max in 1998.It is said that spraying in only necessary only
every two weeks. They claim that it is good for 21 days,but knowledgable
people say that every 14 days is a must.
Vernon H. Johnson
P.O.Box 397