Re: SPEC: I. Reticulata (but not Spanish)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: I. Reticulata (but not Spanish)
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 22:19:17 -0700 (MST)

Marte Halleck writes:

> Rick, McClure & Zimmerman also sell online thru Garden Escape. If you go
> to that website (http://www2.garden.com/) & search the bulb dept. for
> iris, you'll find listings & PHOTOS of I. reticulata 'Harmony', (clip)

Van Bourgondien is also participating at this venue, and if you click on
the "Spanish Iris" collection, you will view the same Aril iris that I
believe someone mentioned on the List a while back had been replaced by a
more accurate photo in their print catalog.

Where our snow pack (which was never as much as Marte's in CO) has almost
completely dwindled away