thank you

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BD33AA.E402FD60

Thanks for the infor on the digital camera. Decided to purchase it, but =
will remember to also use my 35mm. Thanks also for the infor I've been =
reading on leaf spot, big problem for our area.Other than trying to keep =
the area clean and trimmed, will try spraying too.Rusty-if you're =
reading this, way to go on the show! I can still remember my fist time, =
only arrangements because I had NO named iris.But I found out, Iris =
people are the greatest!!!!
Judy
KS.

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BD33AA.E402FD60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks for the infor on the digital camera. Decided =
to=20
purchase it, but will remember to also use my 35mm. Thanks also for the =
infor=20
I've been reading on leaf spot, big problem for our area.Other than =
trying to=20
keep the area clean and trimmed, will try spraying too.Rusty-if you're =
reading=20
this, way to go on the show! I can still remember my fist time, only=20
arrangements because I had NO named iris.But I found out, Iris people =
are the=20
greatest!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Judy</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>KS.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BD33AA.E402FD60--