1998 Catalog

Hi folks,

Our 1998 catalog went to the printers last week and should be mailed
shortly. Those of you who received it last year are still on the mailing
list. The newer subscribers to Iris-l should send their mailing address
directly to me at icity@msn.com or call us at 800-934-IRIS. There is no
charge for the catalog.  We have substantially increased our selection of
plants this year and have added 4 more pages of color pictures (total of

This will be our fourth catalog. We specialize pimarily in beardless iris,
Japanese, Siberian, Louisiana and species, and we also carry mainly antique
TB's and some fine water lilies for the backyard pond enthusiast. Our farm
is approximately 35 miles south of Nashville (the "Iris City" in the 1930s
and 40s) in the Williamson County community of Primm Springs. We think the
line between zones 6a and 6b runs through our property.

Iris City Gardens
Greg and Macey McCullough
502 Brighton Place
Nashville, TN 37205