SV: CULT: Leaf Spot

Yes I noticed some of the irises made it much better then others, i as
surprised that also the SBD
got much leaf spots. The flavescens i have, didnt get any leaf spots at all
even tho some are growing in the shady part under a tree. and they have
never had leaf spots.
how about flavescens in US? does it get leaf spots - are mine gonna get
infected with it also?

Gunnar

> Fren: william b. cook <billc@atlantic.net>
> Till: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
> Dmne: Re: CULT:  Leaf Spot
> Datum:  den 7 februari 1998 02:43
>
> > Dear Mark: Why not urge the hybridizers to state if their introductions
> (new)
> > are resistant to leaf spot?? It is a trait worth breeding for, and iris
> > varieties clearly differ in the amount of resistance they show. Lloyd
Z.