Re: Design Division

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Design Division
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:49:12 -0700 (MST)

Kathy Marble wrote:

> > Also, I
> >signed up for one category in the design division of the show in
> >April...

> Alright Rusty!  Perhaps my favorite competitor in the design division of the
> iris shows has been Andy Wheeler (now 19yrs).  Over the last four or more
> years, we have had wonderful times (I think Andy would agree) learning from
> and helping each other.  If I can be of any help to you, please email me.

Thanks Kathy, I will.  I think I found a bit of a mentor in Diane Bevel (last
year's queen of show winner), who said she'd help me, even right before the show
if need be.  She also said that whoever's design entry falls over and "goes
splat" is usually the one that wins.  <?>  Anyway, we are having a design
training meeting next month which I am looking forward to.  I think we'll have
alot of fun competing, too.