RE: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 08:30:50 -0700 (MST)

I  also have a big problem with leaf spot. I work hard at keeping the =
leaves trimmed but never seem to wipe it out, or even get ahead. Weather =
does appear to play a big part of the problem. Iris look nice untill we =
have lots of wet humid days.Will starting keeping notes on the varieties =
 most affected.
Judy Eckhoff
Yoder, KS. zone 7