RE: Garden Report part II

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Garden Report part II
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 08:46:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi,Rusty Yes I have noticed that not all iris are of the same color. =
Just like I was amazed  at the first group of my seedlings to bloom-they =
were all different. When I asked about this, the answer was-do all of =
you children look the same?I have learned a lot in the past few =
years!!!!!! And I know there is a lot more to learn, being here on =
iris-l will really help my knowledge of my favorite flower.