Re: 1998 Catalog

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: 1998 Catalog
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:29:33 -0700 (MST)

>Hi folks,
>Our 1998 catalog went to the printers last week and should be mailed
>Iris City Gardens
>Greg and Macey McCullough
>502 Brighton Place
>Nashville, TN 37205

Hi, guys.

I'd like to vouch for Greg and Macey. They sent me gorgeous rootstock last
year, huge rhizomes that quickly established themselves. And the bonus
plants they sent were extras of what I'd ordered. I greatly appreciated
that. Iris City Gardens is an excellent supplier, in my experience.

Little Rock, Arkansas, USDA Zone 7b
257 feet above sea level,
average rainfall about 50 inches (more than 60" in '97)
average relative humidity (at 6 a.m.) 84%.
moderate winters, hot summers ... but lots of seesaw action in all seasons