Re: obscene message

Bruce:  Very nice of you to declare possible responsibility - but
remember this:

No one is responsible for the personal choices of others.   Guo Rang is a
sorry person and exhibits himself for his own pleasure seeking - at the
expense of others.  He is someone to ignore - as to repond to him gives
him more power.  The Master of this list should promptly delete him and
turn him in to the cybernet authorities!!!

Nicki

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:05:05 -0700 (MST) DZLV41B@prodigy.com ( BRUCE
FILARDI) writes:
>Apologies to all if it was my mis-sent message which evoked the nasty
>comments from Guo Rang.  Not a nice thing to wake up to on a Sunday
>morning!
>
>Bruce

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]