Re: SIGNA Seed

I just wanted to thank everyone at SIGNA for taking the extra time and
effort to send seed to me. I received quite a bit of the seed that I had
requested, even as a later participant.
Now, I have a question about germination. I've printed out the SIGNA
germination guide, (thanks to Duane Buell) and the Canadian Iris Society
germination guide.

What I'm wondering is, should I start seed now, or should I wait until next
Fall? Here in California, it is almost Spring. (A very WET Spring, but
still..) Which time of year would yield greater rates of gemination?

Vallejo, CA - Zone 9
Rainfall 200% above normal. We've been told that this weather pattern could
last through April..