Re: CULT: Blyth intros?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Blyth intros?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:27:27 -0700 (MST)

Griff Crump wrote:
> Barry Blyth will be the featured guest at our Region 4
> meeting hosted by the Francis Scott Key Iris Society (Baltimore) on May
> 22 and 23. Might that not be worth a trip from Tennessee?

'Tis indeed a temptation.  If I could grill the poor man with a zillion
questions for a few hours.  And thanks for the list of his intros that
do well for you, but I see from some of the ones you mention as doing
well for you that our growing conditions are very different.  I suspect
your climate is buffered considerably by proximity to the 'Great Water'.

And thanks Mark for you input as well, though I know that there also can
be considerable differences in what does well in your old Kentucky home
and here.

Anybody else in Tennessee, north Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South
Carolina mountains want to chime in?  Or have you all got more sense
than to waste money on these?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA