SV: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener

I have some seeds that have started to germinate, and they are
crosses with flavescens and other modern hybrids.
I very much interested to see how they are gonna bee.

Especially when it looks like  'flavescens' looks like it have some natural
resistens against leaf spots. it wont hurt so much to be doing some 'back