Re: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 16:31:20 -0700 (MST)

Juri Pirogov wrote:
> Do you knou if Triadimefon (Bayleton) is effective for iris leaf spot?

Yes and I believe it's systemic like Benlate.  I'ts also more expensive
than most fungicides, at least here in California.

Can you get Benlate or Rally over there?  These are excellent for
controlling leafspot.  Unfortunately here they were banned.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California
Zone 8