Re: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 16:41:50 -0700 (MST)

<<  Do you knou if Triadimefon (Bayleton) is effective for iris leaf spot?  >>

In May my country agricultural extension agent, following the guidelines of
Virginia Polytecnic Institute, told me  that the fungicides recommended for
fungal leaf spot were Daconil 2787, Fore, and Dithane. The last two are both
Mancozeb.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,Va
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com