CULT - leaf spot

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT - leaf spot
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:40:41 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 98-02-08 21:42:49 EST, Dodothy writes:

<<
 But I DO see it on every class of bearded iris--including SDBs, and even on
 some of the few MDBs I have grown.  Yup, even on arilbreds and
 aril-medians, though I think they are less susceptible (have to remember to
 check on this more extensively) >>

Iris pallida does not leaf spot.  From a gardener with almost no bearded iris,
could a
look at the species be a place to start.  I like this foliage in the mixed
garden, it a definite reason to grow it.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4 - Berkshire area