Photo:Quick Iris Fix

Well, for better or for worse, I have my website up. You can find it at:

It is not a particularily fancy site, but it seems to work ok. You can find
some pictures of irises I grew in my garden. They are mostly "head shots", and
probably not much good for publication. At the time, I only took the pictures
to help me remember and identify them later after the bloom season. There are
26 photos up now, but I will be working on getting more up as time allows.
Anyway, enjoy.

If yo are interested in meeting my German Shapherd Wraith, check out the
"Friends and Family" section.

I also put up a list of all the photos I have in my library, so if you see a
name that you would like to see in the gallery, please let me know.

Additionally. I have a list of everything in my garden this year. If you are
interested in anything and want to trade, let me know.

I am very interested hearing what you think. As much as it is nice to hear how
nice something might be, I am much more interested in constructive criticism.
Let me know how it all fits on your screen, and what you think of the
organization and operational characteristics.

*Important Note*

Try to post your responses to me privately. I am sure most of the "listers"
are not interested in what you think of my Website, so please, mail me at:

I *WILL* be *VERY GLAD* to hear from you.

Currently with 26 iris photos on the website

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com