Re: Leaf spot, Gene, Culture, Location....

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Leaf spot, Gene, Culture, Location....
  • From: Mike00Rita@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 04:41:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Edmundas
     It is really nice that you feel free to join this group. I for one am
pleased to hear opinions from lots of places on this planet we share-
especially when we are talking iris!
     I feel that the problems we are challenged with, help us to be more aware
of the weather, soil, variety of plants and the conditions we are indiidually
dealing with in our gardens. Notice I didn't even mention any diseases which
we'd all like to be able to ignore!
    Welcome again and hope to see more postings from you.

Rita B
50 miles south of Seattle Wa USA