Re: obscene message and Regional Show information

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: obscene message and Regional Show information
  • From: Madamflwer@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:43:53 -0700 (MST)

I have to agree with all of you - the type of people that I have run into
within the FSK and nearby chapters of the Iris Society are high quality people
with morals that would not use this type of language.  I must say that I was
shocked by the post and hope that the proper steps are taken to remove this
person from the list but also his provider.

On to a much nicer note, our Regional this year will be hosted by the FSK
Chapter of the Iris Society.  Cut off date for registration is May 5th and the
fee will be $80.00 before April 28th.  There will be a write-up in the
Newscast with the exact dates and more info.  I am fortunate enough to be a
bus captain so I hope many of you that are able to come will introduce
yourself to me.

Enjoy this beautiful day,
Sylvia Smith
Recording Secretary