Re: Comp-clip art

Claire:

Celia & I have been experimenting sending each other clipart as email
attachments & it's proved successful, hooray hooray. She's on a Mac
using Illustrator v. 6.0 & I'm on a PC using CorelDraw v. 6.0 but
nevertheless we've been able to exchange vector drawing files that open
in our respective programs just dandy -- ain't technology amazing?! (In
case "vector" doesn't mean anything to you, it's a type of computer
drawing that is line art but infinitely manipulatable & so much easier
to change for a specific need than are bitmapped drawings which consist
of gazillions of pixels, harder to redraw.)

So tell me what word processor &/or draw/paint software you have (so
I'll know, or can guess, what file extensions you can access) & I'll
send you some clipart. I think Celia will be willing to share what she
has, too, plus John Bruce has some clipart to share -- so far, he's been
able to send me bitmapped files successfully but I don't know whether
the Corel file I sent him on Friday was accessible as-is or not 'cause
he didn't get back to me yet. He's using a stripped-down & older version
of CorelDraw than I am so may only be able to accept bitmaps from me.

Looks like we're willy-nilly building a file of photocopyable clipart
for the List to make use of in their newsletters...

Marte