SV: SV: Leaf Spot: Gene, Culture, Location, Gardener

Dear Lloyd, well im not shure its flavescens, but someone and i think also
clarence mahan suggested that it was, some year ago.
if the seedlings are getting poor.....hmmm,  even the seeds that are
germinating are hopeless.
 The two first seeds sent out a 5 mm root but then they rotted, i hope the
third one survives.

and I agree you can plant it 'fflavescens' anywhere and dont have to take
care of it, it just blooms. When we bought
our house lot, the garden was terrible and havent had any care for about
15-20 years, felt like an explorer when i was going out in the garden
jungle and claiming it back feet by  feet.  On some spots with
2 feets of grass we realized it have been flower beds, cause we found alot
of those iris