PCN Hardiness

Timothy Hall wrote:
>1.  I ordered and received some PCN seeds from CA this January
>unfortunately they were exposed to -5 F in the mail.  I went ahead >and
seeded them indoors but after 2 weeks I see no signs of
>germination.Were they destroyed by the cold or am I just impatient?

Hi Timothy,
      I grew PCN's last spring (September) in Jiffy pots (small pellets
of peat) on a moderately lit window sill. The first seedling appeared
after 6 weeks, and germination continued for at least another 6 weeks,
so be patient.
Regards, Jan Clark