Rosamond Iris Gardens

I have landed in the grand huge city of Rosamond,Ca.
While I don't have the same big area that I had in
Hawaii, I do have at lest some growing area and I
can kind of mix up many kinds of plants to give this
trailer some color around it.
I was able to bring over two shoots of an L.A.Iris I
had gotten from Iris Garden City or is it Iris City
Garden? I'm still got to many things on my mine to
remember it all. I've also got the Walking Iris bill
sent me and a few small ones of the Walking Iris
I had over there 1st.
Anyway, this month I'm to broke to look up the folks
of the Iris club out here and got to try and fix
my car anyway. In the meantime, if any of the Iris
sellers want to send me a catalog, i wouldn't mind it.
Or let me know the cost of one and maybe next month
I can get it.

Slc.Dennis Bishop
470 20th Street West

Knowage is a 3 edged sword! Babylon 5