Re: Temp. Disconnect Help

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Temp. Disconnect Help
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 20:59:35 -0700 (MST)

Hello - I am sorry to bother you.  I need to disconnect from the Iris
List immediately for several weeks - as we have an out of state problem -
and I don't want to come home to several hundred messages or more.

I cannot find the unsubscribe information - guess stress has choked me.
Do you happen to have it?  I will try the main address above, but I don't
think that will do it.

If you cannot find the information, don't worry about it.  I just need it
in the next couple of days as we have to leave Thursday.

Thank you so much, Nicki         (nickishay@Juno.com)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]