So... you want to ID that iris NEXT year....

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: So... you want to ID that iris NEXT year....
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 03:08:33 -0700 (MST)

<< Next to spacing is the importance of labeling -  These two situations
 can be closely related to each other - .

Not only do I concur with Larry and Sharon... but I have some additional
advice (sad experience)

DO map your garden
DO bury an ADDITIONAL label under the plant (for emergencies... you'll thank
me for this)
DON'T plant the same color iris near each other.....

Kathy's corollary of gardening:  the plant everyone loves is the one that you
can't identify

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY