Re: OT - Fells (Fels) Naptha

Sara R.Marley wrote:

> ------ =_NextPart_000_01BD35F7.0BC9A300
>
> Just saw Fels Naptha bar soap in Martin's Super Mkt yesterday in =
> Frederick, Md.  Am very interested the mix that Nicki Shay spoke about.  =
> Maybe she can give us the recipe?? Sara Marley, @ the foothills of the =
> Blue Ridge.

I had my nearest store order it for me. I think it runs about $1.25 for
a 5 1/2 oz. bar. They seem small, but my memory of the old bars is a
probably a bit fuzzy. I wanted it for my laundry, for prewash spotting,
believe it or not. Now I may have a new use for it.  Except I don't have
any tobacco lying around...

Barb J.               lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, MO