RE: Iris ID : Permanent

It is certainly feasible.  It's called a DNA test.  I'm sure that some
botanist somewhere has at least developed the technique for DNA testing
of plant material.  However, I don't think that we'll see it anytime
soon commercially.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada

> Hello all,

	 ... is it possible to know the exact variety of an Iris from a
basis of a