Re: cult: cayenne pepper

Secret tip to all Bulb fanatics --- When bulbs start popping their
leaves and heads up in my client's gardens, we go around with a special
spray to keep the squirrels from munching on the flowers.  the active
ingredient is capsicin -- we've never done any damage to any plants or
bulbs, and find it really works --- only bewaare when spraying that the
spray will dry before freezing temperatures set in.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Rika Bronsther
n:              Bronsther;Rika
org:            Willow Pond Nursery
adr:            114 Cedar Avenue;;;Hewlett;NY;11557;
email;internet: missrika@earthlink.net
title:          http://www.willowpondnursery.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE