Re: What's the name of my Iris?

--------------D1F526734181E63DFA52EEDB

Hi all-
I have an Iris in my garden that was here when my parents  bought the
house over 30 years ago-  I'm sure it's an heirloom  germanica type.
The fans have a plum blotch at the base - The flowers are butter yellow
and violet. This is a grape scented iris.
any ideas about the name?

--------------D1F526734181E63DFA52EEDB

begin:          vcard
fn:             Rika Bronsther
n:              Bronsther;Rika
org:            Willow Pond Nursery
adr:            114 Cedar Avenue;;;Hewlett;NY;11557;
email;internet: missrika@earthlink.net
title:          http://www.willowpondnursery.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE