Garden Planing

I have been out planing on how I'm going to set up my garden
here around this trailer I'm living in. I've got one small
area that faces SOUTH and for most of the day will get FULL
SUN on it. The soil is sandy ontop of a layer of gravel rock
that's the base of this trailer park. I have access to about
10acs of land I can get more soil from. I'm thinking that
this area, about 6ft long by 4ft wide would be a good area
for some TBI growing there.
What do you all think?