Re: Garden Planing

I wouldn't know one of those if it came up and bit me!
I'id only seen TBI before in my life, and then the
interduction into the world of Walking Iris, then the
by-color Datra(sp?) and I've seen it's cusin around
the L.A. area, and the L.A.I. I bount, had to leave one
over there, which was Godzilla which I want to get again!!
(I love Godzilla movies!) I had some Duch Iris in Hawaii
once. Other than that, I'm a bit of a Newbie to Iris.
Remember, out here in Rosamond, we have HOT DRY temps
during the summer time.