Re: Garden Planing

Dennis Bishop wrote:
> I have been out planing on how I'm going to set up my garden
> here around this trailer I'm living in. I've got one small
> area that faces SOUTH and for most of the day will get FULL
> SUN on it. The soil is sandy ontop of a layer of gravel rock
> that's the base of this trailer park. I have access to about
> 10acs of land I can get more soil from. I'm thinking that
> this area, about 6ft long by 4ft wide would be a good area
> for some TBI growing there.
> What do you all think?

Hi Dennis--

I think you might just do well with some TBs.  They are gorgeous irises,
and unlike the beardless, they don't want much water.  Get theStockton
or Scheiners catalogs for some great pictures.  You won't be able to
choose because there are just too many you'll want to own.
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4