For beginners

I am doing "the irises" in a seed germination workshop this weekend and
was asked to prepare some introductory reading material.  I have
prepared the following:-

1.an introduction to irises - a table - 2 pages
2.a bibliography - 1 page
3.an introduction to germination -3 pages (edited version of the SIGNA
doc + my own musings)
4. a list of websites on irises -  2 pages.

This material is meant for beginners NOT IRIS EXPERTS LIKE YOU LOT!

If this material would be of use to anyone in preparing handouts for new
members, e-mail me personally and I will send it to you as an
attachment.  You are welcome to modify it in any way you think fit and
put your own name on it.

Ian, in Ottawa where my Hemodactylus tuberosus did not flower but the
leaves have grown to 55 inches - it must be a record!  Mathew says 8
inches is normal.