January Bulletin

Hi everyone.

My bulletin got here yesterday, and I was looking at the pictures (i do
that real good) of all the aril-tb crosses, and there are a few things
that I don't understand.  What is Pogon?  and why do the 2 irises in the
"E" class look just like TB's when from what I can understand in the
article, they aren't completely, and the last thing, where can I get the
2 irises in the "E" class.

(Yes, I'm not in school, I have the flu, and I don't feel like sharing!)