Re: XXXX U!!

Children could have been reading the subject line this time, also!!!!!!!

And I think whoever wrote the message originally got just the result
that was wanted. How many people who expressed disgust with the message
repeated it? How many times have we seen the subject line repeated
with comments from list members about how terrible it is?

Please let it die! I've seen these on other lists, and they are often a
one time thing - we've already been told the perpetrator has been removed
from the list, but the list members won't give up on it.

Duane