From: <bloom@GardenEureka.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:23:11 +0000
To: wjobe <wjobe@concentric.net>
Subject: Rainbow

Hello Leslie,

I have just heard back from our publisher, Seven Hills, and they have
confirmed that WE WILL HAVE A MARCH DELIVERY of Iris, Flower of the

The confussion is that the author has an exclusive contract with the
American Iris Society and no one else may sell books THROUGH the society
for this year. However, even though Seven Hills can't sell directly to
the AIS itself, they may leagally sell to others including us, Eureka
Gardening Collection.  Our copies are indeed expected in March and we
will distribute them immediately upon arrival.

Please spread the word to those folks who are still interested that we
will be mailing these beautiful books in March and can save people the
trouble of acquiring AUS$ and the additional shipping fee to Austrailia.
Our cost is $55 plus $3.80 shipping and handling.

Ken Gregory
Eureka Gardening Collection

PO Box 946
Granite Falls, NC  28630