Iris clipart: status report

Just to let you all know:

LOTS of folks have been in touch, sending or requesting clipart,
sometimes both. It's going to take a couple of days before I can sort
thru everything & start sending clipart to people in their required
formats -- bear with me, please.

And will any who have sent, or are planning to send me requests for
clipart please be sure to include what file formats they can access or
at least what graphics software they have? Thanks.

Marte in the mtns