OT convention planning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT convention planning
  • From: Jim Wilson <wilsonjh@one.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:15:25 -0700 (MST)

Is anyone else looking forward to Denver yet?

I was hoping that the Bulletin would have some good side
trips planned, but it looks as if we may be on our own.
My own favorite thing would be to get a little closer to
the mountains--I've seen them briefly from Denver before,
but that's as close as I've been.  Surfing the net a bit,
it looks as if GrayLine has a 10-hr. trip to Pike's Peak.
They also do a shorter one to mountain parks, but
it doesn't start until June 15.

Has anyone else got good suggestions for getting
out of town and seeing some nature, on a tight schedule?
Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH, USDA Zone 6a, AIS garden judge, Region 6
growing medians, TBs, Siberians, JIs, and a few SPU and species
wilsonjh@one.net    http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~wilsonjh